The Jingoistic States of Rhino LXXVI
“Forward unto the dawn”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Jingoistic States of Rhino LXXVI is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-working population of 2.136 billion Rhino LXXVIians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 15.0%.
The Rhino LXXVIian economy, worth 107 trillion Euros a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Woodchip Exports, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 50,113 Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
They say that Rhino LXXVIians made a dessert and called it peace, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, surveillance cameras are banned, and mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rhino LXXVI's national animal is the Wolf, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rhino LXXVI's influence in Genua rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Rhino LXXVI's influence in Genua rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Rhino LXXVI lodged a message on the Genua Regional Message Board.
- : Rhino LXXVI's influence in Genua rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Rhino LXXVI's influence in Genua rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Rhino LXXVI's influence in Genua rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Rhino LXXVI relocated from The West Pacific to Genua.
- : Rhino LXXVI relocated from Telekinesis to The West Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in Rhino LXXVI, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
- : Following new legislation in Rhino LXXVI, surveillance cameras are banned.