The People's Republic of Restless People
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Location: Artificial Solar System
Regional Influence: Nipper
The People's Republic of Restless People is a massive, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The hard-working, democratic population of 4.927 billion Restlesss enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ghyusaros. The average income tax rate is 21.2%.
The Restless economy, worth 210 trillion yuhs a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Trout Farming. Average income is 42,719 yuhs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Restless People has designated Ghyusaros as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Restless People's national animal is the jump.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Restless People's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Restless People's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Restless People's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Restless People's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Restless People relocated from Abbreviated to Artificial Solar System.
- : Restless People applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Restless People resigned as detagger of Abbreviated.
- : Restless People suppressed a post on the Abbreviated Regional Message Board.
- : Restless People resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Restless People appointed Restless People as detagger with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Abbreviated.