The República Federal of Republica JIM
“Dios, Patria y Libertad”
|Category: Corporate Bordello|
Location: Capitalist Paradise
Regional Influence: Truckler
The República Federal of Republica JIM is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by JIM with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, sprawling nuclear power plants, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 12.608 billion JIMS are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Juanopolis. The average income tax rate is 3.6%.
The frighteningly efficient nachense economy, worth a remarkable 3,876 trillion JIMPAPIERS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 307,462 JIMPAPIERS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Curtailed social programs have left many citizens bereft of any safety net, things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication, withdrawal of support for drug addicts is leaving many with cold sweats, and women complaining about lack of opportunity are told to "man up". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Republica JIM's national animal is the Hormiga, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Cristiana Catolica Apostólica y Romana.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Republica JIM, women complaining about lack of opportunity are told to "man up".
- : Following new legislation in Republica JIM, withdrawal of support for drug addicts is leaving many with cold sweats.
- : Following new legislation in Republica JIM, things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication.
- : Following new legislation in Republica JIM, curtailed social programs have left many citizens bereft of any safety net.
- : Following new legislation in Republica JIM, young criminals are told they'll go to bed without supper if they do it again.
- : Republica JIM endorsed The Free Land of Funeckland.
- : Republica JIM lodged a message on the Capitalist Paradise Regional Message Board.
- : Republica JIM's influence in Capitalist Paradise rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Following new legislation in Republica JIM, interest rates mysteriously drop whenever the CBRJ Governor goes house hunting.
- : Republica JIM was endorsed by The Principality of Bruges-Liege.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Snorlaxia, Aelhaeran, Arbonium, Zenzibar, Scorpions Army, Edgemaster, Chsemo, Scientia Major, Octal, Poopsancagizal, Senexia, Brillnuck, United Kodiaks, Amerisia, Xestris, Nova Mazstein, Hamonistan, Jamas Ragi, Sheepcote, United States of Sarjania, KotkoLandiya, Aurorann, Bogoya, Appoo, Jaclantistan, Jefoarlastan, The 4th Mehtopian Reich, Insane001, Hjerim, UNDelegate, Ridiri, T A M O S, Roos, Julunaphra, Odwyerica, Gold Empirials, Elocia, FyoC, Right-wing libertarian paradise, Hydro Homies, Naming A Country Is Difficult, Neo Republic, and Bruges-Liege.