The Federal People's Republic of Replenopia
“You Can't Stop Progress”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: The Communist Bloc
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Federal People's Republic of Replenopia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Insektazz 4567 with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.246 billion Replenopians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arkham. The average income tax rate is 85.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Replenopian economy, worth 130 trillion septims a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 104,636 septims, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship, posters on 'Replenopian Values' advise against being proud of Replenopia, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration, and graffiti graces every city's streets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Replenopia's national animal is the crocodile, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Replenopia was endorsed by The Union of Exania.
- : Replenopia was endorsed by The Plurinational State of Heitoria.
- : Following new legislation in Replenopia, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Following new legislation in Replenopia, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Following new legislation in Replenopia, posters on 'Replenopian Values' advise against being proud of Replenopia.
- : Following new legislation in Replenopia, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship.
- : Following new legislation in Replenopia, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Replenopia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Goias SSR.
- : Following new legislation in Replenopia, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries.
- : Following new legislation in Replenopia, rioting during the nation's hosting of ORDER caused one million septims of property damage.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Soviet State of Covernant, Shamian, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Brauengen, Terlas, Pangeaeae, Bibliophilius, Timofeyland, Mallissa, Iraqisyriapakindosaudistan, The Bon Fa Islands, Kethania, Wice, Rohvenn, The Steephills, Karelianastan, 104 Partisans, The Movion, East Shancia, Arpol, Halsoni, Socialist Balkon, Techno Socialystiche, Flying-Penguins, Repolaa, Pajonia, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Conarland, Socialist Heronia, Carrico, Saint Mams, 4D Donkeys, Goshnia and Goshnigovina, Comuny, Trombossa, Bogovslavia, Egalit, Marx Juche, Goias SSR, Heitoria, and Exania.