The Federal States of Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum
“It's time to put a period to the matter.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Federal States of Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum is a massive, safe nation, notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, complete lack of prisons, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.31 billion Coreanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Metropolitae Seoul. The average income tax rate is 19.6%.
The all-consuming Renovatio de Imperium Coreanumian economy, worth 128 trillion Vŏns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is 97,902 Vŏns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
The Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool, banning party poppers has been a real party pooper, and a survey of the nation's rivers and children has shown that pesticide levels are at an all-time regional high. Crime is totally unknown. Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum's national animal is the Tigris, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum was endorsed by The Colony of Eastie.
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum was endorsed by The Great and Mighty Ego of Ramaeus.
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum was endorsed by The Acting Overseeing Officer of Feu de Glace.
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum was endorsed by The Imperical Empire of Dragons Blood.
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum was endorsed by The Republic of January Force 4.
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum was endorsed by The Empire of Spoilt Blood.
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum was endorsed by The Great Congregation of Brethren.
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum was endorsed by The United Kingdom of La xinga.
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum endorsed The Vizier of Aelitia.
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum endorsed The Theocratic Aristocracy of Aleister.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Pakitsk, Fedele, Republic of Berzerkistan, Wiranath, Talitoa, The Soviet Space Commie Union, A Slanted Black Stripe, The Angel of Charity, Arkantis, Lanagon, VW53Aland, Marrico, Federated States of Zootron, ReeK, The Empire of Rijelv, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Goodnamesarerare, H-Zhena, Axdel, Adolanta, Kangarawa, Slys Paws, Lyontisia, Roissyland, Trimmania, Dragonia, Brotherland, Socialist Holy American Empire, Airrajul, CopyCato, Rhealaliit, Taya Dust, Janoobi Jazair, America Mjolnir, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, The Southern Isles of Dreyse, Drunken Seal Islands, Hizuru, Osterreich und Ungarn, Kilkire, The Romanum Legio, The United Neo American Union, The United Asian Republics, Libertanny, Escade, RovaMittala, Liberstankonia, Freedom Fascists, and 19 others.Sericena, Staynes, Mossy-Oak, Commodore Badger, Bai Lung, Unger under over, Qui sequuntur somnia, Galve, Avakael, Yemeni Locusts, Firenation91, Zukchiva, United Artificial Intelligence Armada, La xinga, Brethren, January Force 4, Dragons Blood, Feu de Glace, and Eastie.