The Federal Republic of Regauria
“We Will Endure”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Federal Republic of Regauria is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its pith helmet sales, digital currency, and smutty television. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 921 million Regaurians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kelvar. The average income tax rate is 48.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Regaurian economy, worth 73.9 trillion Regaurian bitcoins a year, is led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 80,235 Regaurian bitcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, body doubles and armed bodyguards escort witnesses to and from courtrooms, hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have, and the entire entry for Regauria in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Regauria's national animal is the raptor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Regauria was endorsed by The Armed Federation of Charge Island.
- : Regauria was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Rutheneja.
- : Regauria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Regauria was endorsed by The Gregarious Gregocracy of Polder Eiland.
- : Regauria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Regauria, the entire entry for Regauria in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless'.
- : Following new legislation in Regauria, hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have.
- : Following new legislation in Regauria, body doubles and armed bodyguards escort witnesses to and from courtrooms.
- : Following new legislation in Regauria, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes.
- : Following new legislation in Regauria, Kelvar's main city thoroughfare has been blocked by a row of leyland cypresses that mysteriously appeared overnight.
Endorsements Received: 42 » Bro Wyned, New Sebronia, Lesser Velutaria, Hatstheput, Gadorien, Whitmarche, Halsuntria, Southern Velutaria, Fallooplesburg, Montecaro, Wellsenfaile, Kentalis, Abjekistan, The New Bulgarian Order, Lyonheimer, Gran Rugido, Foxomexra, Prybourne, Nerany, San Calia, Republic of Turbin, Nicersdah, Valcouria, Kistolia, Horizen Islands, Amrelia, Yetrasia, Yodivenis, The Modern New Spanish Empire, Greater Efrafa, Blechingia, Misnomers, Senshen, Plattinum, Iwonia, Sab Demenr, Nissisoma, Gavrilia, The Trilla Gang Mafia, Polder Eiland, Rutheneja, and Charge Island.