The Grand Duchy of Realms of Madness
“Change will preserve us!”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Squire
The Grand Duchy of Realms of Madness is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Prince Sheogorath with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and frequent executions. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 1.862 billion Madmen enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Sheoth. The average income tax rate is 69.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Mad economy, worth 246 trillion septims a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 132,551 septims, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Decongestants have replaced septims in street transactions, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop, and judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend. Crime is totally unknown. Realms of Madness's national animal is the skinned hound, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Worship of Sheogorath.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend.
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop.
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction.
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, decongestants have replaced septims in street transactions.
- : Realms of Madness was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, the nation's green cities are indeed concrete jungles.
- : Realms of Madness was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies.
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause.
Endorsements Received: 177 » Qvait, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Nova Montron, Erinor, The Solar System Scope, Amerion, Seliyan progressive Islands, Centristvill, Luddinlande, Pencil Sharpeners 2, The Filippinas, Bear Connors Paradiso, Sthalrim, Isokenzar, Rabbitz, Jehenna, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, The United Expanse, Nowa Europa, Kiasu-ism, Curlyhoward, Mapico, Aumeltopia, Darakin, Linguiniland, Tsvetania, Utondara, Tsunamy, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Sedunn, Japanese Federal Republic, Theorin, Wehraboos, Silberne Wache, Barabarom, Escevola, Noire Denholm, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Stoniamera, Astraee, Nankyoku Tairiku, Rebel-topia, Poopisiya, North Kanuckistan, Auphelia, Vincent Field, Cuuldere, Dankstergrad, Volaworand, and 127 others.Kholdan, GI-Land, Crystal Creation, Kandorith, Tilipria, Maeiland, Jaxon, Hanguk-Nippon, Farengeto, Madreia, Saciu, V3rmont, The naked people, Yeldarbsland, Southern Numenor, HUElavia, The Two Jerseys, The West Valley Mountains, North Catimestistrianes, Grianal, Corgitopiaa, Zaelith, Blaash, Nordafrik Conclaves, A leftover country, Rad Asia, Imperial Duck, Direwolf1, Floofoland, Rimandi, Madhonia, Aurcania, Lambdaland, Drystar, Bumblegaria, New Briantown, Manniskoslaktet, Yellunstryer, Omiri, Pax Dracon, Gymnostan, Great Andora, Salguod, Linden Oak, Soem, Antarctic Empires, Substitute name, Gentea, Walloonia, USNE2018, Zosnor, Aguatania, Nueva Alta California, Bleakfoot, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Beepee, FreeFishers, Bod Wareenaland, German Hapsburg, PenguinPies, Fasire, Terran Draconia, Bawkie, Techganet, United Crumburrtha Federation, Holy Free, Gliasco, Ebonhand, Kringalia, West Pastafaria, Baltenlands, Anserisa, InnWorm, Sau Man Frescher, Humedo, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Charloa, Ralphburg, Page 53, ChickenDome, Elan Sleazebaganno, Jimburna, Mantas Meow, Compli, Marinho Islands, East Nagaland, The Worst army of, Starsight, Shefino, Gonrati, Nova Kobol, Nouvel-Indre, The Radanivans, West Fallows, Well F, Trepsit, The Drakan Republic, United States of Vietnam, Laamiva, Sandaoguo, Valdutz, Drugged Monkeys, Nookington, Avia Lavanda, Kedjens, Temaseka, Vega Naothia, Midand, Concrete Slab, East Lodge, White Bananistan, Catillos, Myness, B H A R A T, Sword of Summer, Distrotika, Namhines, Belschaft, Coadjuthen, Gecetesse, HOUSE AHSANUL, Imperial Overmesingel, Eirun Sol, Jazzfrezia, Royaltica, and Merevane.