The Empire of Raj7765
“Peace and Justice”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the Rejected Realms
Regional Influence: Squire
The Empire of Raj7765 is a colossal, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service, parental licensing program, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.88 billion I am a proud Raj7765ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gaziabad. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient I am a proud Raj7765ian economy, worth a remarkable 1,781 trillion rupees a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 259,009 rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nursing mothers are often arrested for indecent exposure, careless Maxémon Trainers have been the cause of numerous search and rescue operations, military spending is on the increase, and male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Raj7765's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Hinduisim.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room.
- : Raj7765 endorsed The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, military spending is on the increase.
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, careless Maxémon Trainers have been the cause of numerous search and rescue operations.
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, nursing mothers are often arrested for indecent exposure.
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, a determined opposition debates the relative benefits of Arial and Times New Roman for days on end.
- : Raj7765 was endorsed by The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, voting is voluntary.
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, industry tycoons rarely hide their misdeeds due to the government's habit of bailing them out.
- : Raj7765 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
Endorsements Received: 40 » Zavea, Farrakhan, Unibot III, Perfect Sublime Masters, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Collosuss, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Emeseses, Franluxin, Aqueira, Melon feud, Yoshiterra, Xyloqua, Andromeda Islands, Arinteriswith, Rubian Empire, Doormat to the Lord, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Panormia, Aandruzognivia, Zerentopia, Razorback, Magrinia, North Comunist Awelanius, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Fragmented Spero, Visionary Union, Zoigai, Nation of Urie, Edgedgie, Mundanus, Alsakah, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, United Libor Lefunkistan, Agua de Pelar Porco II, Makdon, and Ulslur.