The Fwoofy Federation of Rabbitz
“Experience for the first, strategy for the second”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Fwoofy Federation of Rabbitz is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Rabbistrate Danitero with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and smutty television. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 5.759 billion Rabbitzians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rabbitz City. The average income tax rate is 95.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Rabbitzian economy, worth a remarkable 1,339 trillion Yixes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 232,668 Yixes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The seats at the back of the parliament are reserved for indigenous ministers, Jennifer Government is a bestseller, citizens recently voted in favour of declaring bubblewrap an 'abomination of nature', and small children are learning a lot of new words from a teacher with Tourette Syndrome. Crime is totally unknown. Rabbitz's national animal is the Bunny, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rabbitz was endorsed by The Worst States of The Worst army of.
- : Rabbitz was endorsed by The People's Republic of Jazzfrezia.
- : Rabbitz was endorsed by The Dexterian Republic of Bawkie.
- : Rabbitz was endorsed by The Holy Apocalypse of Land Without Shrimp.
- : Rabbitz was endorsed by The Blue Islamic Empire of House Ahsanul.
- : Rabbitz was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Philippinia.
- : Rabbitz was endorsed by The United Protectorate of Tepertopia.
- : Rabbitz was endorsed by The Great Democratic Filibusters of The Filippinas.
- : Rabbitz was endorsed by The Free Land of Corgitopiaa.
- : Rabbitz was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.