The Craziest Puppetmaster of Qawe
“Libertas, unita, pacem, progressus, felicitatem”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Squire
The Craziest Puppetmaster of Qawe is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Caeruleum Nebula with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 2.916 billion Qaweans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Qandende Gejopla. The average income tax rate is 92.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Qawerian economy, worth 395 trillion monis a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 135,753 monis, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The military has forsaken terrestrial warfare, years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details, the government tells its citizens to 'forgive and forget', and the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Qawe's national animal is the water wheat giraffe, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Qawe changed its national nation type to "Craziest Puppetmaster".
- : Qawe resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Qawe endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Philippinia.
- : Qawe was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Philippinia.
- : Qawe voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Qawe endorsed The Quest To Endorse 515 People of Kraljevstvo Rata.
- : Qawe was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport and the Top 10% for Most Income Equality.
- : Qawe was endorsed by The Socialist Republic of New Juan Carlos Land.
- : Qawe was endorsed by The Quest To Endorse 515 People of Kraljevstvo Rata.
- : Qawe voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".