The Republic of Praeson Administrator 25
“You Can't Stop Progress”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Location: The Ship God
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Republic of Praeson Administrator 25 is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 679 million Praeson Administrator 25ians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Spirituality, and Education. The average income tax rate is 53.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Praeson Administrator 25ian economy, worth 13.6 trillion pounds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 19,980 pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Praeson Administrator 25's national animal is the giraffe.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Praeson Administrator 25 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Praeson Administrator 25's influence in The Ship God rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Praeson Administrator 25 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality and Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Praeson Administrator 25 relocated from The Pacific to The Ship God.
- : Praeson Administrator 25 founded the region The Ship God.
- : Praeson Administrator 25 was founded in The Pacific.