The Nomadic Peoples of Polar Thunderbolt
“How the North Was Won”
Regional Influence: Power
The Nomadic Peoples of Polar Thunderbolt is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 221 million Polar Thunderboltians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal government prioritizes Welfare, although Education, Defense, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Environment receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.5%.
The very strong Polar Thunderboltian economy, worth 11.8 trillion ponzis a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Tourism, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 53,446 ponzis, with the richest citizens earning 8.4 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate, probably because of the absence of a police force. Polar Thunderbolt's national animal is the executive.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Polar Thunderbolt's influence in Makavy rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Polar Thunderbolt's influence in Makavy rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : The Join Lily of Switz got Lazy 190 dismissed Polar Thunderbolt as Chimera of Kotturheim.
- : Polar Thunderbolt updated the World Factbook entry in Makavy.
- : Polar Thunderbolt changed the regional banner of Makavy.
- : Polar Thunderbolt abolished the regional flag of Makavy.
- : Polar Thunderbolt's influence in Makavy rose from "Diplomat" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Polar Thunderbolt resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Polar Thunderbolt appointed Polar Thunderbolt as Chimera with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Makavy.
- : Polar Thunderbolt became WA Delegate of Makavy.