The Federation of Platinum Skills
“Death has to be easy, cause life is hard.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Federation of Platinum Skills is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Murphy Lee with a fair hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, keen interest in outer space, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 5.965 billion Platinums hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mos Eisley. The average income tax rate is 29.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Platinum economy, worth 743 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 124,568 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
More citizens have access to Maxtopian Grass than clean drinking water, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy, half-submerged and flooded seaside hotels are technically still next to the beach, and Jennifer Government is a bestseller. Crime is totally unknown. Platinum Skills's national animal is the Cheetah, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Rastafarian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Platinum Skills was endorsed by The Dominion of Lusgastan.
- : Platinum Skills endorsed The Free Land of Bird State.
- : Platinum Skills endorsed The Fylkirate of Svipjoth.
- : Platinum Skills voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Confederacy of Layem".
- : Platinum Skills voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
- : Platinum Skills was endorsed by The Free Land of Bird State.
- : Platinum Skills was endorsed by The Fylkirate of Svipjoth.
- : Platinum Skills voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Reventus Koth"".
- : Platinum Skills voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Health and Safety Act".
- : Platinum Skills was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured.