The Free Land of Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul
“Live life the way you want to”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Free Land of Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Bri with an even hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.776 billion Pi Ttamgwa Nunmulians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of seungli. The average income tax rate is 76.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Pi Ttamgwa Nunmulian economy, worth 132 trillion Gems a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 74,528 Gems, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There are no more heroes any more, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods, the Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters, and the thin blue line is composed of picketing police officers demanding better pensions. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul's national animal is the Anteater, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul was endorsed by The Principality of Alambar.
- : Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul was endorsed by The People's Republic of Twoole.
- : Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul was endorsed by The Holy Republic of East Nagaland.
- : Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive and Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul was endorsed by The Federation of Peabodia.
- : Following new legislation in Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul, the thin blue line is composed of picketing police officers demanding better pensions.
- : Following new legislation in Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul, the Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters.
- : Following new legislation in Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods.
- : Following new legislation in Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul, there are no more heroes any more.
Endorsements Received: 128 » Anserisa, Marinho Islands, Aumeltopia, Erinor, Volaworand, Hanguk-Nippon, Amerion, Mapico, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Tsunamy, PenguinPies, Crystal Creation, Kringalia, Corgitopiaa, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Auphelia, Farengeto, Qvait, The Filippinas, Xandev, Wehraboos, West Pastafaria, Markla, Nowa Europa, Iym Winterless, Laamiva, New Schoeneberg, Yeldarbsland, Ralphburg, The Solar System Scope, Curlyhoward, Dirkistan, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Shefino, Sau Man Frescher, South Western Korea, Gonrati, Glen Cooley, Royaltica, Aidenfieeld, North Kanuckistan, InnWorm, Techganet, Sedunn, The Drakan Republic, Tsvetania, New Briantown, Jehenna, and 78 others.Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Baltenlands, Midand, Andinla, Concrete Slab, Myness, Ebonhand, USNE2018, Tepertopia, Abarri, House Ahsanul, Phanama, Holy Free, Merevane, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Zataras, Rebel-topia, Alfama, Vanbella, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Yellunstryer, Berlana, Belschaft, Rotenaplistan, Eskvenn, Beepee, Drystar, Los Rodeos, Jiam, Tughampton, The Imperial Frost Federation, Wakandan Tribes, Roterdamia, Blondiesland, Bohenia, Treir, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Synarion, The White Isles, Lionstrapower, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Honey Cake, Doge Land, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Levistian, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Yeses, Pencil Sharpeners 2, LadyRebels, Bichedder, The Republic Of Williamsburg, Eternal Memedom, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Sapientiano, Greater Scottdascoda, Ceutalia, Noimosini, Dai Han, The United Australian States, Populaa, Ipugao, East Nagaland, Twoole, and Alambar.