The Post-Apocalyptic Kingdom of Penguin Dictators
“A better future for all Polar Bearians and Sealians!”
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
The Post-Apocalyptic Kingdom of Penguin Dictators is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Emperor Dorin with an iron fist, and renowned for its smutty television, complete lack of prisons, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 24.105 billion Polsealians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Polsealia City. The average income tax rate is 97.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Polsealian economy, worth a remarkable 6,816 trillion Krillems a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an amazing 282,783 Krillems, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Gambling is outlawed, politicians frequently make unusual poses during speeches in hopes of inspiring the next internet fad, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, and if they thought anyone would listen the older generation would likely say that nobody listens to them any more. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Penguin Dictators's national animal is the Frilly Elephant Bird, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Polsealianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Penguin Dictators, if they thought anyone would listen the older generation would likely say that nobody listens to them any more.
- : Following new legislation in Penguin Dictators, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Following new legislation in Penguin Dictators, politicians frequently make unusual poses during speeches in hopes of inspiring the next internet fad.
- : Penguin Dictators was endorsed by The Dominion of Lumia Rey.
- : Penguin Dictators was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Penguin Dictators, gambling is outlawed.
- : Penguin Dictators was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Corrupt Dictatorship".
- : Following new legislation in Penguin Dictators, hordes of unemployed lumberjacks have resorted to cutting down utility poles to satisfy their cravings.
- : Following new legislation in Penguin Dictators, self-driving cars obey the road rules even during emergencies.
- : Following new legislation in Penguin Dictators, 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Wintermoot, The Provincial Union of the Pacific, The Stigyan Triumvirate, Dawcreek, Cozia, Reactia, United Malay Federation, Eas Knine, New Narag Empire, The Greenlandic North, Wheopia, Ehrenfest, Weihbach, Sakiria, Hayden Rivers, Asherjuko, Epiree, Welarfalisin, Jonklination, Melehan, Svipjoth, ImperialRussia, Asmia, Misericordiam Nox, Lattvland, Bostovania, Polugaria, Platinum Skills, Slowetia, Andromedian, Namkada, National Republic of Gamers, Arialace Myurtand Islands, Lysentia, Trans singularity, Lasynn, Inkludering, Greyrey, Salorus Shron, Selfosia, Denischland, Carvona, Romaan, Lusgastan, Mirandelles, Urlandia, Brasil Novo 446, Taigaduulal, Bleoso, Icebergia-, and 19 others.Merelan, Beseterre, El Bababooey, Samrif, Ze Lab, New Montith, Saagar, Thomoland, Beanbog, Imperio tilandes, WhysashaPOTATO, Bird State, Koranz, Joslisonoria, Greater Wrand, Pogge, Cretaceon, Bunzo Bunny, and Lumia Rey.