The Interdimensional Domain of Particle
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Interdimensional Domain of Particle is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by necromancer with an iron fist, and notable for its vat-grown people, ubiquitous missile silos, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 13.231 billion horde are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of 不死. The average income tax rate is 98.9%.
The frighteningly efficient evil economy, worth an astonishing 10,778 trillion hugs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, broadly diversified black market in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Soda Sales, and Retail. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is a breathtaking 814,614 hugs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Gift hampers filled with delicious beef jerky are sent to newly communist nations, Necromancer's new door-knocking campaign has the sweet taste of success, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common, and the military is recruiting war criminals to join its weapons research teams. Crime is totally unknown. Particle's national animal is the darkness, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is magic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Particle, the military is recruiting war criminals to join its weapons research teams.
- : Following new legislation in Particle, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common.
- : Following new legislation in Particle, Necromancer's new door-knocking campaign has the sweet taste of success.
- : Particle voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Particle voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Particle lodged a message on the Yggdrasil Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Particle, gift hampers filled with delicious beef jerky are sent to newly communist nations.
- : Following new legislation in Particle, the recently liberated free press cautiously uses compliment sandwiches to cushion its criticisms of necromancer.
- : Following new legislation in Particle, the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts.
- : Following new legislation in Particle, unwary hikers climbing the bluffs of Mount 不死 make great practice for foreign snipers.
Endorsements Received: 35 » Taisarinja, Kingdom of Yutah, The Phoenix Flame, Cfdu1202, Eight Hippopotamuses, Elke and Elba, Rubinof, Elaedris, Asian-Nation, Aimia Islands, Aerospace Forces, The Emerald Legion, Shardar Logoth, Arcterus, Ishbalan Union, Marati, Gamhound, Durmatagno, Negamegedon, New Stormhold, Costa-Luna, Scaloria, Boy George, Birbland, Thebomee, Cat Momma, Blagton, Phosphoric Acid, Liyue Pirate Federation, Yellow Face, Vastalon, Tiku, Kin Laney, Hom Rayland, and Puchacz.