The Endorse Libertanny of Our Gods
“My order is God's”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Endorse Libertanny of Our Gods is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Supreme Deity with an iron fist, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, public floggings, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 5.25 billion Our Godsians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Asgard. The average income tax rate is 67.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Our Godsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,878 trillion Rupiahs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 357,828 Rupiahs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Flatulent people are left to die of cancer at the end of hospital waiting lists, the blind lead the blind in social welfare, ghost regiments exist only on paper, and battlefield gains are quickly lost when enemies don't respect a time-out. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Our Gods's national animal is the God, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is No God.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Our Gods was endorsed by The Free Land of Northern Celavon.
- : Our Gods was endorsed by The Fury of Dahom.
- : Our Gods was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Wakeopolis.
- : Following new legislation in Our Gods, battlefield gains are quickly lost when enemies don't respect a time-out.
- : Following new legislation in Our Gods, ghost regiments exist only on paper.
- : Following new legislation in Our Gods, the blind lead the blind in social welfare.
- : Following new legislation in Our Gods, flatulent people are left to die of cancer at the end of hospital waiting lists.
- : Following new legislation in Our Gods, child labor has been outlawed.
- : Our Gods voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation on the Integrity of Genetic Data".
- : Our Gods endorsed The Empire of Aquyia.
Endorsements Received: 78 » A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Pakitsk, Socialist Holy American Empire, Hizuru, Brotherland, Axdel, Ridann, Neruch, Wiranath, Bullpups, CopyCato, Republic of Berzerkistan, BearStackof2015, Am Echad, Kilkire, Kangarawa, Enlil, Firenation91, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, Under Upper Antartica, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, East Malaysia, Chria Deau, Greater New Cassandra, Yuritoria, Bai Lung, New Leganes, BuciLand, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Rainbow Vests, Distro-Spartica, Tawuse, Oofery, Coruh, Asendavia, Acronis, Nevertopia, Debluu, Tassirion, From New World, and 28 others.Rabarbarys, Dravida India, Cacnesia, Sunsistan, Zidium, Lorrana, Eastern Alksearia, Argentianworkslasia, Modra, Jove Mahmo, Cellar Doors, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Layngderfleethe, Eagle Crest, Wallenburg, Pledonia, Pirnovo, Devlon, Cafe Hell, Fellon, Tierra Fuego, Veterans Association, Aquyia, Wakeopolis, Dahom, and Northern Celavon.