The Free Land of Omniabstracta
Regional Influence: Superpower
The Free Land of Omniabstracta is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Science with a fair hand, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, free-roaming dinosaurs, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 10.231 billion Omniabstractans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Telstracta. The average income tax rate is 91.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Omniabstractan economy, worth a remarkable 2,203 trillion Abnihils a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 215,400 Abnihils, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused, laws are littered with references to cheese, NationStates staff are easily recognizable by their gold-plated mansions, and even religious militants can be swayed by the power of #love. Crime is almost non-existent. Omniabstracta's national animal is the Bugbear, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Omniabstracta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Omniabstracta was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Omniabstracta lodged a message on the Kerbin Regional Message Board.
- : Omniabstracta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Twobagger".
- : Omniabstracta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Landfill Regulation Act"".
- : Omniabstracta voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Omniabstracta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ariusgrad".
- : Following new legislation in Omniabstracta, even religious militants can be swayed by the power of #love.
- : Omniabstracta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Patient Travel Freedoms".
- : Omniabstracta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Sierra Lyricalia".