The Kingdom of Old World Order
“God and the Croats”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Kingdom of Old World Order is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by King Darius Banovic I with an iron fist, and remarkable for its national health service, avowedly heterosexual populace, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 1.772 billion Croats of old world are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zagreb. The average income tax rate is 83.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Croatian economy, worth 221 trillion Kunas a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Basket Weaving, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 124,878 Kunas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Fifty years of pension funds can disappear in half a second, the banshee wail foretells skies of death, advert breaks are played at lower volumes to make them easier to ignore, and reddish-brown is the new black. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Old World Order's national animal is the Croatian Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Old World Order was endorsed by The Republic of Limburgvolk.
- : Old World Order was endorsed by The Fifth Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Old World Order was endorsed by The Parliamentary Republic of Trixeland.
- : Old World Order was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, reddish-brown is the new black.
- : Old World Order voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, advert breaks are played at lower volumes to make them easier to ignore.
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, the banshee wail foretells skies of death.
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, fifty years of pension funds can disappear in half a second.
- : Old World Order endorsed The Morning Peace of Apabeossie.
Endorsements Received: 97 » Republic of Satherland, Quentenia, Yahlia, Jim the Baptist, Thracia Republic, Northern German Federation, Lord Sapre, Saint Domingo, Dark Matter, Irminsulia, St Scarlett, Slavorussia, Regnum Italiae, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, IllyrianAlbania, Leszno, Walfo, Pilipinas and Malaya, The New Nordic Union, Prussian-Union, Parliamentary Laramidia, Evergreen Keys, The Greater Eastern Republic, Feria-Alkaline, Outer Sparta, Alsted, An Clar, Stromia, Shagolaa, Elisabethshagen, Supcotia, Nardin, Socialist Balkans, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Invernessia, The Champions League, Someseni, Destyntine, Leranditale, North of Americas, Slavonia and Srijem, Savinecross, The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, Abject Ludicrosity, Sukitopia, Shaor, The Kingdom of Denmark, Wombelland, and 47 others.Terdiatlans, Jahass, Velosia, Dalmannia, Moravian-Silesian Kingdom, New Vorarlberg, Mons Graupius, Slovanov, Weltbeherrschung, Wiener-Neustadt, Romana Imperium de Italia, Rotenstein, Grodisze, New Touraine, Sienkahn, Monte Naranja, Carignanum, Imperium Germaniae, Serbia-Macebonia, Canovium, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Othenhiem, Seims, Enway, Meropis, Rivierenland, Ukallingrad, NorthPortugal, The Oriental Empire, The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe, Greater Albaina, Crestphalia, Imperium Anglorum, Umeria, Drew Durrnil, Mallesia, The New Mexican Confederation, United Engiresco, Dizgovzy, Pavaludia, Northwest Isles, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Dorenstad, Chioganah, Apabeossie, Trixeland, and Kanokla.