The Land before westeros of Of Middle Earth
“Sweet Caroline Dun Dun Dun”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: The Rouge Nations
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Land before westeros of Of Middle Earth is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Someone born in the wrong generation with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, national health service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 5.895 billion Fremens hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Defense isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Battle School. The average income tax rate is 88.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fremen economy, worth 906 trillion Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 153,701 Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Commemorative mugs remembering last year's Black Friday Crockery Riots are a best seller this year, a suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Fremen politicians, parents are shocked to find out that having kids costs money, and crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed. Crime is totally unknown. Of Middle Earth's national animal is the An Icosahedron, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Geek Orthodorks Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Of Middle Earth published "RP for The Sands" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Of Middle Earth lodged a message on the The Sands Regional Message Board.
- : Of Middle Earth proposed constructing embassies between The Rouge Nations and The Sands.
- : Of Middle Earth was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Of Middle Earth was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Of Middle Earth was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Of Middle Earth was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Of Middle Earth updated the World Factbook entry in The Rouge Nations.
- : Of Middle Earth established the regional flag of The Rouge Nations.
- : Of Middle Earth was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.