The Republic of NRoR21
“We Will Endure”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: Devide by Zero
Regional Influence: Nipper
The Republic of NRoR21 is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its irreverence towards religion, compulsory gun ownership, and suspicion of poets. The quiet, industrious population of 267 million NRoR21ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 24.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient NRoR21ian economy, worth 10.6 trillion bitcoins a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Gambling, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 39,581 bitcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Grazing lands are filled with cattle wearing odd-looking anti-pollution devices, a rolling news ticker tape of disclaimers runs across the bottom of the screen on all TV shows, foreign musicians that Leader dislikes are turned away at the border, and abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. NRoR21's national animal is the beaver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : NRoR21's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : NRoR21 relocated from The Rejected Realms to Devide by Zero.
- : NRoR21 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : NRoR21's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : NRoR21 relocated from The Devil Isles to The Rejected Realms.
- : NRoR21 was ejected and banned from The Devil Isles by The Rogue Nation of Helluricstan.
- : NRoR21's influence in The Devil Isles fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".
- : NRoR21 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : NRoR21's influence in The Devil Isles rose from "Zero" to "Eminence Grise".
- : NRoR21 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Armed.