The Federation of Northern Zor
“From Many, One”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Federation of Northern Zor is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its burgeoning Falcon population. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 362 million Northern Zorians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 24.4%.
The Northern Zorian economy, worth 19.9 trillion bitcoins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Gambling. Average income is 54,972 bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
People reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets, anti-government web sites are springing up, and Northern Zor has designated Northern Zor City as its capital city. Crime is well under control. Northern Zor's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Northern Zor was endorsed by The Holy Lucky Red Monster of Mon Island.
- : Northern Zor was endorsed by The Empire of Rising Sakura.
- : Northern Zor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Northern Zor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Following new legislation in Northern Zor, Northern Zor has designated Northern Zor City as its capital city.
- : Following new legislation in Northern Zor, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- : Following new legislation in Northern Zor, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets.
- : Following new legislation in Northern Zor, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Northern Zor was endorsed by The Republic of AmManies.
- : Northern Zor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
Endorsements Received: 109 » Corfad, Planes, Guer Aike, The Rhein States, Orado, Selfgradatude, Shibutani, New Celoveniortan, Ethnon, Notyoutopia, Hamerica, Yaorozu, Libvillia, Apollo Park, Former English Colony, Defense For The World Assembly, Territorio di Nessuno, Koda-Land, Lulubellia, Cretox State, Svenskskit, Ellbonnia, Aerilia, Seanat, Card Kingdom, Bharathvarsh, The Tampa Bay Rays, Hardscrabble, Omnistria, Zzozona, Great Bights Mum, Illusia and Neverendia, Climeria, Dreadton, McMasterdonia, Kastonvia, Bankowiata, Super Girl, Francois Isidore, El Fiji Grande, Kinitopia, Xagill, Wilkshire, Steampunk Ariel, Republica Guilleana, Dangine, Tyirza, Xentherida, The Mazur Empire, Yokciq Empire, and 59 others.Nodnarb, Frances Francis the First of France, Runeda, Siwale, Kranostav, Kragsgale, Shadowrik, New Lakemba, Dar es Saalam, Yellops, Valentine Z, Empy, Loutsland, Sunto, Wineclaw, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Solcius, Rinadia, Sil Dorsett, Sopernia, Sikol, Aryan Homeland, Ariele, Godwanna, Tringapore, Interdimensional Zone, Bearical, Venicea, Unshleepd, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Muqatil, Tsandonown, Pasargad, Que Lukustinardon, The Pantheons, Pallaith, Drueste, Nova Arcania, Outer Shenendoah, Sahriastan, Capablanca, Blyskalia, The Calabash Protectorate, Lionia, North Bratislava, ROM, Vesteysia, Nimarya, Chips and Guac, Pazair, Simone Republic, Votak Matim, Praeceps, Palgo, Cam Zazi, Dabarastan, AmManies, Rising Sakura, and Mon Island.