The Nation of NorgiestoileckylockJ
“Do you feel like a hero yet?”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Location: South Pacific
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Nation of NorgiestoileckylockJ is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Camden Richard with a fair hand, and renowned for its enslaved workforce, compulsory military service, and prohibition of alcohol. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 4.047 billion Norgs enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jockdylilyrewd. The average income tax rate is 68.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Norgian economy, worth 701 trillion falrens a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 173,346 falrens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past, the police are tightening their grip on alcohol smugglers, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock", and doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. NorgiestoileckylockJ's national animal is the falcon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in NorgiestoileckylockJ, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
- : Following new legislation in NorgiestoileckylockJ, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock".
- : NorgiestoileckylockJ was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Mount Pine.
- : NorgiestoileckylockJ voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : NorgiestoileckylockJ voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : NorgiestoileckylockJ was endorsed by The Republic of Killface.
- : NorgiestoileckylockJ endorsed The Republic of Merio.
- : NorgiestoileckylockJ was endorsed by The Republic of Merio.
- : NorgiestoileckylockJ endorsed The Federal Republic of Quiameth.
- : NorgiestoileckylockJ endorsed The South Pacifican Commonwealth of Toerana III.