The Federal Republic of Nifalembria Zamingstan
“Faith, Courage, Justice”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Federal Republic of Nifalembria Zamingstan is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Prime Minister Dietrich with a fair hand, and renowned for its otherworldly petting zoo, pith helmet sales, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 7.016 billion Zamingstanis love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dolphin Bay. The average income tax rate is 91.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zamingstani economy, worth a remarkable 1,138 trillion Dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 162,285 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Military units are often seen arguing over which one is truly favored by the gods, tourists outnumber citizens two to one, on graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons, and foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nifalembria Zamingstan's national animal is the Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Gaianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nifalembria Zamingstan was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Following new legislation in Nifalembria Zamingstan, foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election".
- : Following new legislation in Nifalembria Zamingstan, on graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons.
- : Nifalembria Zamingstan endorsed The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Nifalembria Zamingstan was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Following new legislation in Nifalembria Zamingstan, tourists outnumber citizens two to one.
- : Following new legislation in Nifalembria Zamingstan, military units are often seen arguing over which one is truly favored by the gods.
- : Nifalembria Zamingstan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Nifalembria Zamingstan endorsed The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Nifalembria Zamingstan was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
Endorsements Received: 77 » A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Axdel, Someseni, Hizuru, Wiranath, Pakitsk, Am Echad, VW53Aland, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Socialist Holy American Empire, Libertanny, United China Nation, Republic of Berzerkistan, Sericena, Stanisiti, Eagas, Kangarawa, La xinga, Servants of Gizmo, Enlil, Adolanta, Dragons Blood, Brethren, Marrabuk, Riveraland, East Malaysia, Rhealaliit, Matdor, Ridann, CopyCato, Evrigenis, Modra, Rainbow Vests, Talitoa, Chubaka, Roliganistan, Sycona, The Solar Ottomans, Monix, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Sedequia, Kevduxia, ArenaC, Stumptopia, and 27 others.Ripsylvania, Stellar Colonies, Tretrid, Coruh, Azureano, Greater New Cassandra, The Three States of Fortuna, Raunch, Staynes, Peoples Republic of GG, The Eternal Land of Jong, Lingu, Rage Mage, Rohanland, Aivintis, Jakubonia, Woodsind, Mays Austrian Nation, Oofery, Technocratic Tagalog, Tseriesiscoming, Filipopol, A mean old man, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, The Atlae Isles, Nevertopia, and BuciLand.