The Royal Kingdom of New Gilboa
“Keep on charging the enemy so long as there is life”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: 10000 Islands
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Royal Kingdom of New Gilboa is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Silas Benjamin with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, unlimited-speed roads, and smutty television. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 27.878 billion New Gilboans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Law & Order aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shiloh. The average income tax rate is 96.1%.
The frighteningly efficient New Gilboan economy, worth a remarkable 9,797 trillion laurels a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 351,429 laurels, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous, the government is ignoring the latest terrorist atrocities in Shiloh for fear of causing a fuss, and the nation leads 10000 Islands in per capita stalking. Crime is totally unknown. New Gilboa's national animal is the butterfly, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Lutheranism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in New Gilboa, the nation leads 10000 Islands in per capita stalking.
- : Following new legislation in New Gilboa, the government is ignoring the latest terrorist atrocities in Shiloh for fear of causing a fuss.
- : Following new legislation in New Gilboa, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous.
- : Following new legislation in New Gilboa, town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists.
- : New Gilboa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Paid Leave Act II".
- : Following new legislation in New Gilboa, multiple births are a cause of celebration for tax collectors.
- : Following new legislation in New Gilboa, military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies.
- : Following new legislation in New Gilboa, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : New Gilboa was endorsed by The Costal utopia of United States of Island land.
- : New Gilboa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Declaration on China".
Endorsements Received: 67 » Slaytania, Coreras, The Soylent Green Party, Colonel Terrosit, Perzische Keizer, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, Anollasia, Dustwind, Maalemzya, Wysrod, Karlando, Lacuna, Ferte, Free Land of Rebellium, Anisopterra, Evertopia, Valentian Elysium, Medetas, Vivolkha, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Marxist Germany, Manurajya, Liberdon, Zeklandia, Republic of Libriano, Testa, Clialaad, Maconshinbernititte, Ilfarasia, Novegia, Ardelenia, Holma, VuVuVaz, Tusenadingia Norgenadingasianglen, Krystalveil, Selu-Ahare, Seantonia, Wischland, Silvedania, Grimmywelsh, Dovant, The Wires Empire, Geolapo, Mukacevo, Faradova, Violent Trees, Yakkandiania, Burka, and 17 others.Caellus, Vestyria, Xanthorrhoea, Herfenzir, Iron Soviet, Victorian Dynasty, Girls Who Say Bruh, New Kowloon Bay, Katitania, Macrasetia, Ignis Cinere, Gal Cradia, Aquachromia, The Galactic American Imperium, The Democratic State Of Josora, Hashari Darussalam, and United States of Island land.