The Constitutional Monarchy of New Carthagea
“In Hoc Signo Vinces”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: The Free Nations Region
Regional Influence: Page
The Constitutional Monarchy of New Carthagea is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-working, democratic population of 299 million New Carthaginians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Phoenicia. The average income tax rate is 34.2%.
The frighteningly efficient New Carthaginian economy, worth 26.8 trillion Sphaeras a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is 89,771 Sphaeras, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Businesses are abandoning the city centre because of the lack of transport connections, wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high, they say that New Carthaginians made a dessert and called it peace, and 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of New Carthagea's radio stations. Crime is totally unknown. New Carthagea's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Carthagea voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Following new legislation in New Carthagea, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of New Carthagea's radio stations.
- : New Carthagea published "A New Carthaginian IT Professional's Life - Major WIP" (Factbook: Culture).
- : New Carthagea was endorsed by The Republic of Rhim Flavezztowland.
- : Following new legislation in New Carthagea, they say that New Carthaginians made a dessert and called it peace.
- : Following new legislation in New Carthagea, wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high.
- : New Carthagea published "Foreign Relations Of New Carthagea - Major WIP" (Factbook: International).
- : New Carthagea published "The Guardian Eagles Of New Carthagea - Medieval Folklore - Major WIP" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
- : Following new legislation in New Carthagea, businesses are abandoning the city centre because of the lack of transport connections.
- : Following new legislation in New Carthagea, they say that Leader's personal computer is full of naked pictures of the Emperor of Maxtopia.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Sulivannia, Hetairaea, Narvatus, Decitealis, Rokandia, Doctors Orvos, The Nation of JH, Azharian, Chtholly, BBoss, Tricastinie, Ornionam, Grand Abaco, The Republic of Awesometopia, Red Foxia, EileanDonan, Literian, Tiocfadh, Archargentina, Mokanie, Alitani, Ste Franin, My Nation, Laidir, The Martelex Islands, Pathon, Ulymein, Ratakosha, Himmel Ende, Arciom, Tan Talaba, Uljenph, Sparsdan, Slaughter None, Gullyslanarmaing, Syrisia, Artannia, Cartdrigen, Rakkene, Mafacy, Moka Pamplemousses, Alphabeth, Kouper, Josskaland, Joergen, Nodria, Underwater Sovereignties, Arbuza, Acceel, Victoreli, and 15 others.Minas Motus, Gufand, Drumrum, Republic of Arstotska, Zedyeg, Roberdian, Arashmahshid, Anvara, Linkers Sha, La Montevideo, Gargarian, Karsopolis, Liberty et Justice, SIDDHARISTAN, and Rhim Flavezztowland.