The Windows XP Commonwealth of New Bradenia Ghost
“Support Windows XP in any way”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Windows XP Commonwealth of New Bradenia Ghost is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Micro Soft with an iron fist, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, keen interest in outer space, and compulsory gun ownership. The compassionate, cynical, humorless, devout population of 2.701 billion New Bradenia Ghostians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Glasgow. The average income tax rate is 70.0%.
The frighteningly efficient New Bradenia Ghostian economy, worth 426 trillion Ghostian Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 157,737 Ghostian Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.2 times as much as the poorest.
Colonists who were promised new lands find only war-torn devastation, politicians accepting drinks in bars are executed for taking bribes, third world countries are rich in "I Love New Glasgow" t-shirts, and young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Bradenia Ghost's national animal is the Black hounds, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Ghost Protestant.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in New Bradenia Ghost, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves.
- : Following new legislation in New Bradenia Ghost, third world countries are rich in "I Love New Glasgow" t-shirts.
- : Following new legislation in New Bradenia Ghost, politicians accepting drinks in bars are executed for taking bribes.
- : New Bradenia Ghost was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in New Bradenia Ghost, colonists who were promised new lands find only war-torn devastation.
- : Following new legislation in New Bradenia Ghost, former bars are desperately trying to re-brand themselves as cafés.
- : New Bradenia Ghost endorsed The Nation States Holy Red Jolly of Celannica.
- : New Bradenia Ghost was endorsed by The Nation States Holy Red Jolly of Celannica.
- : New Bradenia Ghost published "TUGS" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
- : New Bradenia Ghost voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc".
Endorsements Received: 51 » Roissyland, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Wiranath, Axdel, Brotherland, A Slanted Black Stripe, Roliganistan, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Hizuru, The Angel of Charity, Kilkire, Rhealaliit, Janoobi Jazair, Someseni, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Republic of Berzerkistan, Am Echad, Pakitsk, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Just Vale 2, Elejamie, 7-5, Libertanny, United China Nation, Escade, Marrico, Stanisiti, Sericena, Staynes, Barfleur, Commodore Badger, Narinoland, Avakael, Firenation91, Dragons Blood, Johnny Appleseed1, Zukchiva, Eagas, Matdor, Brethren, Talitoa, Tim Stark, Feu de Glace, Ramaeus, Marrabuk, La xinga, Valdwall, and 1 other.Celannica.