The Confederacy of Neten Land
“Si vis pacem, para bellum”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Confederacy of Neten Land is a huge, safe nation, notable for its frequent executions, compulsory vegetarianism, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-working population of 538 million Neten Landians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 18.7%.
The strong Neten Landian economy, worth 37.3 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Furniture Restoration, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 69,326 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Only criminals carry guns, religious classes are compulsory for all school students, scientists recently cloned the long-extinct feather-bellied Red Panda, and customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Neten Land's national animal is the Red Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Neten Land was endorsed by The Confederated Districts of Treir.
- : Neten Land was endorsed by The Grand Empire of New Goldman.
- : Neten Land was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Neten Land was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest and Most Pacifist.
- : Neten Land voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Neten Land voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Neten Land endorsed The Merry Poppyns of 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121.
- : Following new legislation in Neten Land, customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high.
- : Following new legislation in Neten Land, scientists recently cloned the long-extinct feather-bellied Red Panda.
- : Following new legislation in Neten Land, religious classes are compulsory for all school students.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Qvait, Corgitopiaa, Andinla, Amerion, Tepertopia, Marinho Islands, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Tsunamy, Nowa Europa, Phanama, Erinor, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Volaworand, Wallechi, Aumeltopia, New Briantown, Auphelia, PenguinPies, Holota, Farengeto, Purple Hyacinth, WI SD EA D, Belschaft, Wehraboos, Jehenna, Qawe, Eskvenn, Kandorith, The Altan, Rebel-topia, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Levistian, Beepee, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Lyland, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Doge Land, Zataras, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Sedunn, and 8 others.Gonrati, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, Ipugao, New Goldman, and Treir.