The Hallowed Principality of Navsland
“The Hallowed Prince, will live and reign forever!”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Hallowed Principality of Navsland is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Hallowed Prince Nevin with an iron fist, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, public floggings, and frequent executions. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 2.229 billion Navslandians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Navsland. The average income tax rate is 77.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Navslandian economy, worth 307 trillion Navis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 137,789 Navis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework, the doctor has cold hands, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss, and city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Navsland's national animal is the Navslandian Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Navism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Navsland was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kragsgale.
- : Navsland was endorsed by The Collective of Wineclaw.
- : Navsland was endorsed by The Holy Islamic Caliphate of Sahriastan.
- : Following new legislation in Navsland, city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty.
- : Following new legislation in Navsland, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Navsland, the doctor has cold hands.
- : Following new legislation in Navsland, hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework.
- : Following new legislation in Navsland, the people's love for Hallowed Prince Nevin is little more than self-preservation.
- : Navsland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Navsland withdrew its vote on the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
Endorsements Received: 59 » Orado, Tibus Heth, Pallaith, Aerilia, Lionia, Venicea, Hamerica, Yaorozu, Ethnon, Illusia and Neverendia, Loutsland, Xagill, The Blazeland Administration, Wilkshire, New Celoveniortan, Guer Aike, Ellbonnia, Dar es Saalam, Shibutani, Outer Shenendoah, Great Bights Mum, Gawdzendia, The Rhein States, Zzozona, Koda-Land, Bankowiata, Apollo Park, Dangine, Corfad, Former English Colony, Blyskalia, Hardscrabble, Bharathvarsh, Bearical, Capablanca, Notyoutopia, Territorio di Nessuno, Toilet Man, Lulubellia, Interdimensional Zone, Svenskskit, Cretox State, The Mazur Empire, El Fiji Grande, Omnistria, Dreadton, Boston Castle, North Bratislava, Francois Isidore, ForestMythal, and 9 others.Siwale, The Calabash Protectorate, Selfgradatude, Steampunk Ariel, Sil Dorsett, New Lakemba, Sahriastan, Wineclaw, and Kragsgale.