The Empire of Narans Dis
“Peace and Justice”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Empire of Narans Dis is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory vegetarianism, national health service, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, cheerful population of 4.198 billion Narans Disians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 98.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Narans Disian economy, worth 923 trillion marks a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 219,895 marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Notable individuals are granted land and titles, boys who take just one date to the high school prom are called 'losers', the government is attempting to impose a new national language on the public, and 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Narans Dis's national animal is the leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Narans Dis, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song.
- : Following new legislation in Narans Dis, the government is attempting to impose a new national language on the public.
- : Following new legislation in Narans Dis, boys who take just one date to the high school prom are called 'losers'.
- : Following new legislation in Narans Dis, notable individuals are granted land and titles.
- : Following new legislation in Narans Dis, pet owners must make a payment if their charges leave a deposit.
- : Following new legislation in Narans Dis, no one born in Narans Dis can fix a leaky faucet.
- : Following new legislation in Narans Dis, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life.
- : Following new legislation in Narans Dis, refugees from other nations are flocking to Narans Dis's border.
- : Following new legislation in Narans Dis, restaurants are required to specify whether their toilet paper was made in Narans Dis.
- : Following new legislation in Narans Dis, soldiers who shoot themselves in the foot are regarded as heroes.
Endorsements Received: 107 » Aumeltopia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Erinor, The Filippinas, Aidenfieeld, Wehraboos, Land Without Shrimp, Amerion, Volaworand, Beepee, Rebel-topia, USNE2018, Xandev, Dasko, Farengeto, Qvait, Hanguk-Nippon, Aurcania, New Briantown, Sedunn, Direwolf1, Mapico, Bear Connors Paradiso, Bleakfoot, PenguinPies, Tsunamy, Bawkie, Techganet, Terran Draconia, Baltenlands, Ebonhand, Kringalia, West Pastafaria, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Holy Free, Dis7Nation, Marinho Islands, Shefino, Springhollow, Compli, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Auphelia, InnWorm, Corgitopiaa, Laamiva, Ralphburg, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, and 57 others.Myness, Midand, Concrete Slab, Tepertopia, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Nowa Europa, Vanbella, Belschaft, Apartment 11F, Eskvenn, The Imperial Frost Federation, Wakandan Tribes, Armonitopia, Treir, Tioloman, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Scu Greinne, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Changolandia, Eternal Memedom, Libedistan, Westenhald, Gonrati, The United Australian States, Freavia, Ipugao, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaoia, JavaSiege, Kaleidescooptopia, Astiaveth, Aquamarine Island, Rhetiaa, Beblahbleblo, LadyRebels, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, Fighting Kawi Ninja, New Sanet, Solanosco, Galebland, Danily, Freedoom, Esfalsa, Nyxonia, The Kies, Bizzie, The American Anarchist Empire, Northern Estrian Islands, and Osheiga.