The Empire of Narans Dis
“Peace and Justice”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Empire of Narans Dis is a massive, genial nation, renowned for its ban on automobiles, lack of airports, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful population of 3.712 billion Narans Disians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Narans Disian economy, worth 781 trillion marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 210,470 marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Invasive species are hunted by the gendarmerie, no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police, school lockers are filled with fancy underwear, and Narans Disians refer to transgender people with insults instead of pronouns. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Narans Dis's national animal is the leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Narans Dis was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Following new legislation in Narans Dis, Narans Disians refer to transgender people with insults instead of pronouns.
- : Following new legislation in Narans Dis, school lockers are filled with fancy underwear.
- : Following new legislation in Narans Dis, no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police.
- : Following new legislation in Narans Dis, invasive species are hunted by the gendarmerie.
- : Narans Dis was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Narans Dis, janitors and factory workers are often better educated than the bosses they work for.
- : Following new legislation in Narans Dis, recognizing the Narans Disian flag qualifies you for citizenship.
- : Following new legislation in Narans Dis, autocrats are persona non grata.
- : Following new legislation in Narans Dis, the nation has an international reputation for compassion.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Aumeltopia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Erinor, The Filippinas, Aidenfieeld, Wehraboos, Land Without Shrimp, Amerion, Volaworand, Beepee, Rebel-topia, USNE2018, Xandev, Dasko, Farengeto, Qvait, Hanguk-Nippon, Aurcania, New Briantown, Sedunn, Direwolf1, Mapico, Bear Connors Paradiso, Bleakfoot, PenguinPies, Linguiniland, Tsunamy, Bawkie, Techganet, Terran Draconia, Baltenlands, Ebonhand, Kringalia, West Pastafaria, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Holy Free, Dis7Nation, Marinho Islands, Shefino, Springhollow, Compli, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Auphelia, InnWorm, Corgitopiaa, Laamiva, Ralphburg, Sandaoguo, and 45 others.Drugged Monkeys, Myness, Midand, Concrete Slab, Tepertopia, Merevane, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Zataras, Alfama, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Nowa Europa, Vanbella, Rabbitz, Belschaft, Apartment 11F, Rotenaplistan, Eskvenn, The Imperial Frost Federation, Wakandan Tribes, Armonitopia, Treir, Tioloman, Synarion, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Changolandia, Bichedder, Eternal Memedom, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The United Australian States, Freavia, and Ipugao.