The Allmighty Power of Nak nak
“All hail the Allmighty Nak nak!”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Allmighty Power of Nak nak is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by The Allmighty Nak Nak with an iron fist, and remarkable for its flagrant waste-dumping, pith helmet sales, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 35.237 billion Nak Nakians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized individuals is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Industry and Law & Order are also considered important, while Environment and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of NakNakdam. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Nak nakian economy, worth an astonishing 29,662 trillion Naks a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. Average income is a breathtaking 841,813 Naks, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 5,263,299 per year while the poor average 57,237, a ratio of 92.0 to 1.
The government loves seeing the little people fight, the only way to escape lengthy prison terms is in a body bag, deceased politicians' MyFace profiles are unanimously pro-incumbent, and school uniforms are compulsory. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Nak nak's national animal is the Nakster, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is NakNakism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Nak nak, school uniforms are compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Nak nak, deceased politicians' MyFace profiles are unanimously pro-incumbent.
- : Following new legislation in Nak nak, the only way to escape lengthy prison terms is in a body bag.
- : Following new legislation in Nak nak, the government loves seeing the little people fight.
- : Following new legislation in Nak nak, if foreigners can hit a spittoon from five paces they get a free holiday to Nak nak.
- : Following new legislation in Nak nak, the nation operates a "finders-keepers" policy with other nations' citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Nak nak, decreased demand for toilets is saving the prison service a lot of money.
- : Following new legislation in Nak nak, foreign spirits are hard to find due to an abundance of "Cletus and Jim Bob's Homemade Nak Nakian Moonshine".
- : Following new legislation in Nak nak, the nanny industry has had a boom after maternity leave was recently banned.
- : Following new legislation in Nak nak, prison libraries are being replaced with interrogation chambers.