The Federal Republic of Nacrad
“Valour, Honour, Liberty”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Federal Republic of Nacrad is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Matthew Smith with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.652 billion Nacradians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Riverfort. The average income tax rate is 73.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nacradian economy, worth 308 trillion Nacradian Dollars a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 116,499 Nacradian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is illegal for a parent to tell a child to stop eating their boogers, Matthew Smith's peyote-induced "let's all just be friends" speech is trending world-wide, children grow up long before the paperwork for their lemonade stands can be sorted out, and the combined alert sound of a nation simultaneously receiving a text message is a common cause of hearing damage. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nacrad's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nacrad was endorsed by The Allied States of Eravon.
- : Nacrad was endorsed by The Happy Not Oppressed People of IB Larioth.
- : Nacrad was endorsed by The People's Republic of Rathanur.
- : Nacrad was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Nacrad was endorsed by The Rengime of Malachor XII.
- : Nacrad was endorsed by The Totally Not A Nerd of United Calanworie.
- : Nacrad published "Territorial Government to Bring Urban Mass Transit to Kongsi" (Bulletin: News).
- : Nacrad published "Type 3 Infantry Fighting Vehicle" (Account: Military).
- : Nacrad was endorsed by The Joyless Shopping Malls of Erroria.
- : Nacrad voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Blood Donation Safety and Equality Act".
Endorsements Received: 40 » Takura, Laniron, Pratiloma, Beansburrow, Capitalists King, Hanneria, Robo Communism, Maximalist, Audysey, Bitty Kitty, You Should See Me in a Crown, Armah Leo, Arcana Anarchy, Gor Etonemen, Independant Islands, Ecstatic Science, Drobeta Turnu Severin, Almaz Aralia, The Orion Star System, Zalidia, The Tartar Republic, Lys Deks Rahry, Tezikstan, Jonewestia, Jungian, Adrinashouni, Magnoterra, Takh Avros, Boston Harbor, Levont, The Litterbox, Kayestha, Tatkovina, The Sunflower Fields, Erroria, United Calanworie, Malachor XII, Rathanur, IB Larioth, and Eravon.