The Borderlands of N28999
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Location: Artificial Solar System
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Borderlands of N28999 is a massive, efficient nation, renowned for its infamous sell-swords, enslaved workforce, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 1.806 billion N28999ians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 26.1%.
The powerhouse N28999ian economy, worth 123 trillion nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns a year, is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Woodchip Exports, and Information Technology. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 68,175 nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Sexuality-questioning teenagers are placed in locked rooms with dirty magazines and lewd posters, the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts, open-heart surgery is taught in seminaries, and selling bombs to terrorists has become government policy. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate. N28999's national animal is the nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : N28999's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : N28999's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : N28999's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : N28999's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : N28999's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : N28999 relocated from Birb to Artificial Solar System.
- : N28999 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Following new legislation in N28999, selling bombs to terrorists has become government policy.
- : Following new legislation in N28999, open-heart surgery is taught in seminaries.
- : N28999 was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Moralistic Democracy".