The Republic of Myndia
“Wanna Develop? come here!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Republic of Myndia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Clark with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, parental licensing program, and digital currency. The compassionate, devout population of 1.443 billion Myndians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yonuja. The average income tax rate is 69.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Myndian economy, worth 160 trillion Meoijnrs a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 110,906 Meoijnrs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
On-duty Air Myndia flight attendants are usually seen napping in first class, Clark's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags, and spoiler warnings are now given out before political speeches. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Myndia's national animal is the Monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Myndia, spoiler warnings are now given out before political speeches.
- : Following new legislation in Myndia, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags.
- : Following new legislation in Myndia, Clark's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week.
- : Myndia endorsed The Republic of Populaa.
- : Myndia was endorsed by The Republic of Populaa.
- : Myndia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Myndia, on-duty Air Myndia flight attendants are usually seen napping in first class.
- : Myndia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : Myndia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Whistleblower Protection Act".
- : Following new legislation in Myndia, extraordinary tribunals try accused financial criminals.
Endorsements Received: 108 » Qvait, Aumeltopia, Corgitopiaa, Amerion, Erinor, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, The Worst army of, Bleakfoot, West Pastafaria, New Briantown, Bawkie, PenguinPies, Jehenna, Volaworand, Tsunamy, Belschaft, Wehraboos, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Kiasu-ism, Hanguk-Nippon, Theorin, Midand, Farengeto, Concrete Slab, Sandaoguo, Privatore, Yeldarbsland, Bear Connors Paradiso, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, RestartAll, Laamiva, Soem, Aschenburg, The Filippinas, Ebonhand, The United Expanse, Auphelia, House Ahsanul, Iym Winterless, Tepertopia, Abarri, Tsvetania, Hakk Fiss, Kandorith, Tremulistan, Phanama, Holy Free, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, and 58 others.Merevane, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Royaltica, Brunier, Zataras, Rebel-topia, Alfama, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, Nowa Europa, Vanbella, Eskvenn, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Yellunstryer, Abyssal Phantasm, Rotenaplistan, Beepee, Los Rodeos, The Imperial Frost Federation, Blondiesland, Aurcania, Tughampton, Wakandan Tribes, Canmore, Treir, Synarion, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Lionstrapower, Holota, Linguiniland, Honey Cake, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, The Republic Of Williamsburg, Doge Land, Death to democracy, Yeses, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Rubelios, Bichedder, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Ipugao, Freedoom, Lyland, Enplatia, Noimosini, The United Australian States, and Populaa.