The Armed Republic of Mundanus
“Be Realistic, Demand the Impossible”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Location: the Rejected Realms
Regional Influence: Squire
The Armed Republic of Mundanus is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 721 million Mundanis enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Anastria. The average income tax rate is 88.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Mundanusian economy, worth 76.4 trillion Tsors a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 106,010 Tsors, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries, gossip magazines have pictures of Leader sunbathing on the beach with political rivals, young girls and senior citizens alike can be spotted wearing colourful short shorts, and reddish-brown is the new black. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mundanus's national animal is the Snake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, reddish-brown is the new black.
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, young girls and senior citizens alike can be spotted wearing colourful short shorts.
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, gossip magazines have pictures of Leader sunbathing on the beach with political rivals.
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries.
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, saying 'Hi Guys' to a mixed gender group of people at work is a fireable offense.
- : Mundanus voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Mundanus was endorsed by The Community of A Valyrian Dragonrider.
- : Mundanus was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, major internet servers have acquired citizenship.
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, all the playground's a stage for Mundanusian schoolchildren.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Volsar, Zerentopia, Panormia, Razorback, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Nation of Urie, Aqueira, Aandruzognivia, Zavea, Cecilly, The Yawning Asshole, Alcrestia Liakar, Raj7765, Visionary Union, Aianistan, Thuringia Reich, Emeseses, North Comunist Awelanius, Beezertopia, Edgedgie, Kahootology, Fragmented Spero, Maazalik, FareP, Berlitria, Masters86, ShyVini, Farrakhan, Wafflapolis, DisregardWork, Gozira, Cyrtenes, Rushkaland, Delight, Rubian Empire, Super Mega Awesome, Arkhane, IndiaAS, Arinteriswith, Florin, Tartessis, Euroanatolian Greece, Collosuss, Republic of edward, Perfect Sublime Masters, Boumerges, Sarotte, Alpharoland, Crazy Firemen, Goryier, and 28 others.Islamic Republic e Jariri, Ethelontis, Costas, OspasiA, Aggro, Hallmaak, Melon feud, Xyloqua, Old Blackwood, Capitalist Paradise, The Pacific Caliphate, Hunternia, ThiccBois69, Cazia Minor, Novi Libertas, Centurionis, XW5RULEZ, CLovidia, The Horror Channel, Doormat to the Lord, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, APKland, A Leaf on the Wind, Killmoor, United Libor Lefunkistan, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, and Juvena.