The Armed Republic of Mossy-Oak
“If you're going through hell, keep going”
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Armed Republic of Mossy-Oak is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, pith helmet sales, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 301 million Mossy-Oakians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Mossy-Oakian economy, worth 34.7 trillion Dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 115,359 Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 8.2 times as much as the poorest.
Art criticism in Mossy-Oak is scathingly destructive, the Father of the House has been in office just shy of a fortnight, the industries of Mossy-Oak are coughing all the way to the bank, and citizens can only enjoy the splendor of the natural world in designated 'Majesty Appreciation' zones. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Mossy-Oak's national animal is the Condor, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mossy-Oak resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Mossy-Oak was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Crime Rates.
- : Mossy-Oak endorsed The Vizier Nominee of Ramaeus.
- : Mossy-Oak was endorsed by The Vizier Nominee of Ramaeus.
- : Following new legislation in Mossy-Oak, citizens can only enjoy the splendor of the natural world in designated 'Majesty Appreciation' zones.
- : Following new legislation in Mossy-Oak, the industries of Mossy-Oak are coughing all the way to the bank.
- : Following new legislation in Mossy-Oak, the Father of the House has been in office just shy of a fortnight.
- : Following new legislation in Mossy-Oak, art criticism in Mossy-Oak is scathingly destructive.
- : Following new legislation in Mossy-Oak, psychiatrists that date patients are congratulated on their romantic conquests.
- : Mossy-Oak endorsed The Colony of Eastie.