The New Regime of Morover
“The people come first.”
|Category: Libertarian Police State|
Location: Warzone Sandbox
Regional Influence: Page
The New Regime of Morover is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Brooklyn Shea with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 7.782 billion Morovians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The large, corrupt, liberal, well-organized government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Industry, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Porise. The average income tax rate is 85.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Morovian economy, worth a remarkable 1,123 trillion Freses a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 144,354 Freses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tourists call Morovian beach towns "the fine coastline", people often feel unbalanced by their daily commute, on graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons, and when their backs are against the walls Morovians look out for gay men. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Morover's national animal is the elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Morover updated the World Factbook entry in Warzone Sandbox.
- : Morover's influence in Warzone Sandbox rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Morover was endorsed by The Federation of The Dark apprentice.
- : Morover was endorsed by The Protectorate of Admiral Zumwalt.
- : Morover was endorsed by The Koloniales Königreich of Krovx Iraq.
- : Morover was endorsed by The Allied States of Spagnolia.
- : Morover voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
- : Morover was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Morover's influence in Warzone Sandbox rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Morover was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of DDG-51.