The Constitutional Monarchy of Moravian-Silesian Kingdom
“Acta, non verba.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Constitutional Monarchy of Moravian-Silesian Kingdom is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Queen Victoria IV with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, digital currency, and public floggings. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.362 billion Moravian-Silesias have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brno. The average income tax rate is 58.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Moravian-Silesian economy, worth 74.7 trillion Moravian Crowns a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Cheese Exports, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 54,838 Moravian Crowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tourists call Moravian-Silesian beach towns "the fine coastline", the government keeps introducing new foreign species to combat the previous ones it has introduced, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high, and bemused citizens are encouraged to sing foreign-language hymns of religions they have never heard of. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Moravian-Silesian Kingdom's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Moravian-Silesian Kingdom was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Moravian-Silesian Kingdom was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Moravian-Silesian Kingdom was endorsed by The Federation of New Rocland.
- : Moravian-Silesian Kingdom was endorsed by The Kaiju fan addict of Othenhiem.
- : Moravian-Silesian Kingdom endorsed The Commonwealth of Berlin and Potsdam.
- : Moravian-Silesian Kingdom was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Berlin and Potsdam.
- : Moravian-Silesian Kingdom voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Moravian-Silesian Kingdom voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Moravian-Silesian Kingdom was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Moravian-Silesian Kingdom voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
Endorsements Received: 83 » Elisabethshagen, GanymedEuropa, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Invernessia, Saint Domingo, Someseni, Northern German Federation, Republic of Satherland, The New Nordic Union, Regnum Italiae, Parliamentary Laramidia, Umeria, St Scarlett, Thracia Republic, Destyntine, Yahlia, The Champions League, Feria-Alkaline, Sloburg, Jim the Baptist, Eritei, Nardin, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Dark Matter, Wessex and Cornwall, Walfo, Savinecross, An Clar, Prussian-Union, Neuchateau, Chioganah, Irminsulia, Brakanistan, Ausvelt, Leranditale, Imperium Anglorum, Outer Sparta, North of Americas, Alsted, Heinsbergen, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Pilipinas and Malaya, Shaor, The Seven Provinces, Abject Ludicrosity, Chronus, Socialist Balkans, The Kingdom of Denmark, Grodisze, Jahass, and 33 others.Old World Order, Lohika, Slavonia and Srijem, Mons Graupius, South St Maarten, Bareu, Ostermarch, New Ylicia, Sienkahn, Caoripp, The Reunited Yugoslavs, NorthPortugal, Enway, Azitupia, Meropis, Rivierenland, Crestphalia, The New Mexican Confederation, Owlograd, Zarulia, Trixeland, Kanokla, Apabeossie, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Valtrona, Eski, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Continental Social Democrats, Berlin and Potsdam, Othenhiem, and New Rocland.