The Federal Republic of Monteconstance
“Unity, Discipline, Work, Spirituality”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Federal Republic of Monteconstance is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Xavien with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, zero percent divorce rate, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 2.128 billion Monteconstanceans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Monteconstance City. The average income tax rate is 30.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Monteconstancean economy, worth 342 trillion credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 160,898 credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
75% of the words in government-funded "Super Fun Maths Games" are probably inaccurate, advertisements read like science journal articles complete with extensive references, it is a common belief that a sport isn't sport if there are no decapitations, and home renovation shows are increasingly popular. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Monteconstance's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Matrixian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Monteconstance was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Monteconstance, home renovation shows are increasingly popular.
- : Monteconstance was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Psychotic Dictatorship".
- : Following new legislation in Monteconstance, it is a common belief that a sport isn't sport if there are no decapitations.
- : Monteconstance was reclassified from "Psychotic Dictatorship" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in Monteconstance, advertisements read like science journal articles complete with extensive references.
- : Following new legislation in Monteconstance, 75% of the words in government-funded "Super Fun Maths Games" are probably inaccurate.
- : Following new legislation in Monteconstance, some are born loving old plays and some have old plays thrust upon them.
- : Following new legislation in Monteconstance, military spending is on the increase.
- : Following new legislation in Monteconstance, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
Endorsements Received: 82 » VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Rhealaliit, Libertanny, BearStackof2015, Axdel, Kangarawa, Hizuru, Talitoa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Stanisiti, Wiranath, Matdor, Firenation91, Dragons Blood, Eagas, Brethren, Wallenburg, A Slanted Black Stripe, Davinhia, Tuvaltastan, United China Nation, Marrabuk, La xinga, East Malaysia, Kyrloth, Someseni, Am Echad, Ridann, The Militarius Imperium, Evrigenis, Roliganistan, Rainbow Vests, The Three States of Fortuna, Unger under over, Elejamie, Imperial Akatsuki, Slys Paws, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Headpat Central, Adavan, Goodnamesarerare, Merlovich, Interdimensional Waifus, Great Algerstonia, Rage Mage, Sedequia, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, and 32 others.Stellar Colonies, Modra, Tretrid, Bermadia, Quinto Piano, Lingu, Ripsylvania, Acronis, The Free States of Strattonia, Staynes, BuciLand, The Eternal Land of Jong, Peoples Republic of GG, Generousity, Raunch, Greater New Cassandra, Aivintis, Jakubonia, Eudinity, Technocratic Tagalog, Mays Austrian Nation, Sokala, Oofery, Didusland, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Tseriesiscoming, FreedomIand, TM-Jesselton, Filipopol, Rythawelerzi, A mean old man, and The Atlae Isles.