The Protectorate of Minca
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Location: The Union of Peace
Regional Influence: Squire
The Protectorate of Minca is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.012 billion Mincans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 13.4%.
The Mincan economy, worth 54.6 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Cheese Exports, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 53,961 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Minca's national animal is the Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Minca's influence in The Union of Peace rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Minca's influence in The Union of Peace rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Minca resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Minca's influence in The Union of Peace rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Minca relocated from The Allied Nations of Egalaria to The Union of Peace.
- : Minca endorsed The Rogue Nation of Switz 9.
- : Minca was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Minca applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Minca's influence in The Allied Nations of Egalaria rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Minca's influence in The Allied Nations of Egalaria rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".