The Confederated Communes of Minahasa
“Si Tou Timou Tumou Tou”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Location: The Internationale
Regional Influence: Ambassador
The Confederated Communes of Minahasa is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Workers' Council of Minahasa with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, state-planned economy, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 11.423 billion Minahasans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Welfare, Environment, and Industry are also considered important, while Defense and Law & Order aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Manado. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kawanua economy, worth a remarkable 4,752 trillion Standard Monetary Units a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 416,058 Standard Monetary Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent, and billions of Standard Monetary Units are spent to take high-quality photos of the Celebes Scops Owl Nebula. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Minahasa's national animal is the Celebes Scops Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Inclusivism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Minahasa was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Joseon-Goryeo.
- : Minahasa's influence in The Internationale rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Following new legislation in Minahasa, billions of Standard Monetary Units are spent to take high-quality photos of the Celebes Scops Owl Nebula.
- : Following new legislation in Minahasa, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent.
- : Following new legislation in Minahasa, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks.
- : Following new legislation in Minahasa, excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside.
- : Following new legislation in Minahasa, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
- : Following new legislation in Minahasa, Workers' Council of Minahasa's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition.
- : Minahasa changed its national faith to "Inclusivism".
- : Following new legislation in Minahasa, billions are being spent on a new island airport.
Endorsements Received: 22 » Esgeirimmen, Saltspring Island, Doultrenia, Duravia, Albania 3, Bohstavia, Islati Scyia, Pertsjan, Golinistan, Weaventingost, East Nazareth, Carrico, International Socialist Union, Subspacia, Dominguez Hills, Fezkravitch, Stranaestrada, Agrase, Karlos, Soviet States of Latin America, Cor Cada, and Joseon-Goryeo.