The Republic of Market Victories
“Graph goes up means world more gooder”
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Republic of Market Victories is a very large, socially progressive nation, notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, ubiquitous missile silos, and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 191 million Market Victorians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 15.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Market Victorian economy, worth 21.3 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 111,780 Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 8.6 times as much as the poorest.
'Totally Not Partisan News' is a line item on the government budget, students consistently complain that the wi-fi ate their homework, criminals lock themselves in their mums' basements to avoid prison, and every workday begins with group therapy. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Market Victories's national animal is the Rational Actor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Market Victories was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Cam Zazi.
- : Market Victories was endorsed by The Caspian Commonwealth of Dabarastan.
- : Market Victories was endorsed by The Republic of Anonim.
- : Market Victories was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Palgo.
- : Following new legislation in Market Victories, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Market Victories, criminals lock themselves in their mums' basements to avoid prison.
- : Following new legislation in Market Victories, students consistently complain that the wi-fi ate their homework.
- : Following new legislation in Market Victories, 'Totally Not Partisan News' is a line item on the government budget.
- : Following new legislation in Market Victories, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations.
- : Market Victories endorsed The Democratic Republic of TyGerria.
Endorsements Received: 117 » Ethnon, Shibutani, Sopernia, Hardscrabble, Hamerica, Morcusa Clicanskaukk, Territorio di Nessuno, Interdimensional Zone, Venicea, Xagill, Former English Colony, Yaorozu, Aerilia, Pallaith, Illusia and Neverendia, Lulubellia, Svenskskit, Bharathvarsh, Shadowrik, Cretox State, Francois Isidore, Ellbonnia, The Rhein States, Omnistria, Bearical, Loutsland, Corfad, Dreadton, Selfgradatude, Great Bights Mum, Zzozona, Guer Aike, Planes, Bankowiata, Empy, The Mazur Empire, Siwale, Drueste, Libvillia, Koda-Land, El Fiji Grande, Fizban, Orado, Kragsgale, Nova Arcania, Aryan Homeland, Ariele, Xentherida, Yokciq Empire, Notyoutopia, and 67 others.Republica Guilleana, Kastonvia, Climeria, ForestMythal, The Tampa Bay Rays, Yellops, WeKnow, Unshleepd, Sikol, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Muqatil, Wilkshire, Dar es Saalam, Seanat, Jaxikistan, Frances Francis the First of France, McMasterdonia, Tsandonown, Steampunk Ariel, Super Girl, Lionia, Pasargad, Card Kingdom, Que Lukustinardon, Figyjharli, Mon Island, East Akra, New Lakemba, Nation1812, The Pantheons, Blyskalia, Sahriastan, The Calabash Protectorate, Sunto, Outer Shenendoah, Capablanca, Simone Republic, Glurponia, Beta Cyndriel, The Blazeland Administration, Valentine Z, His Enduring Majesty, Eternal Dominion, North Bratislava, Malta Comino Gozo, Sil Dorsett, Geraldina, Wineclaw, ROM, Vesteysia, Tibus Heth, Nimarya, Chips and Guac, Godwanna, Tringapore, New Celoveniortan, Kranostav, Pazair, Tyirza, Praeceps, Zapiron, Votak Matim, TyGerria, Palgo, Anonim, Dabarastan, and Cam Zazi.