The Dominion of Market-41
“This Motto Space For Sale”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: The Furrest
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Dominion of Market-41 is a huge, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning Tim population. The hard-working population of 680 million Market-41ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 23.7%.
The Market-41ian economy, worth 26.6 trillion Shiny Green Things a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Pizza Delivery, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 39,063 Shiny Green Things, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Market-41's national animal is the Tim.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Market-41's influence in The Furrest rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Market-41's influence in The Furrest rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Market-41 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Market-41's influence in The Furrest rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Market-41 relocated from Artificial Solar System to The Furrest.
- : Market-41 was endorsed by The Republic of Scent of Night.
- : Market-41 endorsed The Hundred Oaker Forest of Oaks 15.
- : Market-41 endorsed The Republic of Merni20.
- : Market-41 endorsed The Republic of Vara 14.
- : Market-41 was endorsed by The Queendom of Starlight Glimmer 6.