The United Socialist States of Market-3
“The best lack all conviction”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: The Conservative Coalition
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The United Socialist States of Market-3 is a huge, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning Tim population. The hard-working population of 847 million Market-3ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 27.9%.
The Market-3ian economy, worth 30.3 trillion Credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Trout Farming, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 35,723 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Market-3's national animal is the Tim.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Market-3's influence in The Conservative Coalition rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Market-3's influence in The Conservative Coalition rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Market-3 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Market-3's influence in The Conservative Coalition rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Market-3 endorsed The Voluntary Society of Right-Wing _America.
- : Market-3 relocated from Artificial Solar System to The Conservative Coalition.
- : Market-3 withdrew its endorsement from The Republic of Achlys 63.
- : Market-3 withdrew its endorsement from The Armed Republic of Collective of Movements for Change.
- : Market-3 endorsed The Federation of Guarded By Demons.
- : Market-3 endorsed The Armed Republic of Collective of Movements for Change.