The People's Republic of Maogeji
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Location: The Communist Bloc
Regional Influence: Squire
The People's Republic of Maogeji is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, state-planned economy, and vat-grown people. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.854 billion Maogejians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Commune. The average income tax rate is 95.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Maogejian economy, worth 294 trillion Hikaris a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 158,605 Hikaris, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies, billion-Hikari sentient AI killbots roll through the streets dispensing hot dogs and T-shirts, Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping, and mandatory daycare is provided by the government. Crime is totally unknown. Maogeji's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Maogeji was endorsed by The People's Republic of RSSFR.
- : Maogeji was endorsed by The United Socialist States of 4D Donkeys.
- : Maogeji was endorsed by The Federation of Nadezhda Rodina.
- : Maogeji was endorsed by The Republic of Eisbergien.
- : Maogeji was endorsed by The People's Republic of The Communist regime of Sovietchina.
- : Following new legislation in Maogeji, mandatory daycare is provided by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Maogeji, Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping.
- : Following new legislation in Maogeji, billion-Hikari sentient AI killbots roll through the streets dispensing hot dogs and T-shirts.
- : Following new legislation in Maogeji, Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies.
- : Following new legislation in Maogeji, the government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines.
Endorsements Received: 105 » Transbiansylvania, Council of America, Shamian, Itilien, Saint Shepard, Feyrisshire, Bibliophilius, Karelianastan, Amogus diwan, Nogorod, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Soviet Felines, Phallas, Uinted Communist of Africa, The Reunification of Korea, Seungli, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Berlin Commune, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, The palace of God 2, North Fluedan, United States of Stalinia, Whatevernext, Illeron, Therlica, Doultrenia, Thebrin, Huelistan, Picuros, Virdmar, Saorta, Arbados Balarascia, Cassaracen, New Soviet States of America, Luftetia, Sneuna, A C R E, Pro Bey, Ganjallia, Rothnia, Yeniseisk, Lilshire, Rezsia, Socialist Heronia, Unified Communist Councils, -Gregoria, Tastiana, Rubumba, Old Mare, Debordan, and 55 others.Keltische, Slakchtreen, Dudaev, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Bruzzundunga, Kethania, Grebanistan, Auferstandenxland, Tranbian, Mallissa, Brauengen, Floreznia, Proletariana, United States of Buffaloia, Kheltchistan, Konzhov, Councilist Communes, Soviet State of Covernant, Socialist Republic of Tyrotrosk, Terlas, Pangeaeae, Sodoran Alesia, The Bon Fa Islands, Wice, HollowCrown, Sopielepit, Yakutskaya, Omafana, Borealian Communes, East Shancia, The Steephills, South Merwervader Islands, 104 Partisans, The Transmanian Islands, The Movion, Arpol, Halsoni, Socialist Balkon, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Pogging Through The Pain, The Skrogs, Heitoria, Comuny, Flying-Penguins, Repolaa, Passany, Conarland, Techno Socialystiche, Carrico, Larger Green Plants, The Communist regime of Sovietchina, Eisbergien, Nadezhda Rodina, 4D Donkeys, and RSSFR.