The Constitutional Monarchy of Malikhabar
“الملك شريف(almulk sharif)”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Constitutional Monarchy of Malikhabar is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its daily referendums, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 386 million Malikhabarians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Al-Kabir. The average income tax rate is 67.5%.
The powerhouse Malikhabarian economy, worth 31.4 trillion Khabarias a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 81,386 Khabarias, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Male politicians lose their jobs for staring too long at their female counterparts, sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming, only adults may purchase violent video games, and citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Malikhabar's national animal is the Barbary Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Malikhabar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, only adults may purchase violent video games.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, male politicians lose their jobs for staring too long at their female counterparts.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, more than one company makes the board game Monopoly.
- : Malikhabar endorsed The Caspian Commonwealth of Dabarastan.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, billions are being spent on a new island airport.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, the country's population is reported with a margin of error of several billions.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, pharmaceutical companies emphatically promise that "your pills are in the mail" rather than admit any supply shortfall.
Endorsements Received: 137 » Xentherida, Ethnon, Orado, Perikuresu, Bharathvarsh, The Rhein States, Guer Aike, Steampunk Ariel, Dreadton, Cretox State, Landfinia, Dar es Saalam, Great Bights Mum, Hamerica, North Bratislava, Valentine Z, Yellops, Former English Colony, Siwale, New Celoveniortan, Francois Isidore, Zemnaya Svoboda, Corfad, Notyoutopia, Yaorozu, Imperial Pieserged, Bankowiata, Planes, Interdimensional Zone, Koda-Land, Shibutani, Ellbonnia, Yokciq Empire, Republica Guilleana, Votak Matim, Cajland, Territorio di Nessuno, Lulubellia, Zzozona, Figyjharli, Aerilia, Svenskskit, ForestMythal, Hardscrabble, Free Atlantis, Loutsland, Omnistria, Aeolist, Aryan Homeland, New Lakemba, and 87 others.Xyrron, Illusia and Neverendia, The Tampa Bay Rays, Kranostav, Eri-Maqa-Ena, McMasterdonia, Climeria, Wineclaw, Dangine, Mon Island, Wilkshire, Xagill, Selfgradatude, Empy, Sil Dorsett, Pasargad, El Fiji Grande, Tyirza, Defense For The World Assembly, Tsandonown, Sikol, Libertania Democratica, Kragsgale, Siforpeo, Pallaith, Wapistan, Travislavania, Seanat, Sunto, Shadowrik, Britle, Frances Francis the First of France, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Libvillia, Runeda, Super Girl, The Pantheons, Greater Ale Permars, Ariele, Venicea, Novremia, Merconitonitopia, Pleroma Sans Romans, Fraystonia, Simone Republic, Kastonvia, Madjack, The Mazur Empire, Nodnarb, East Akra, Sopernia, Bearical, Nova Arcania, Drueste, Fizban, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Card Kingdom, Que Lukustinardon, Outer Shenendoah, Sahriastan, Lionia, Capablanca, Logovets, The Calabash Protectorate, Blyskalia, His Enduring Majesty, ROM, Vesteysia, The Blazeland Administration, Tibus Heth, Rising Sakura, Nimarya, Chips and Guac, Tringapore, Pazair, Praeceps, Solcius, Duryanistan, Aruvicion, Noesantara, Zapiron, Godwanna, Kitzgos, TyGerria, Palgo, and Dabarastan.