The Republic of Malayn
“Security, Safety, Justice,Peace”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: 10000 Islands
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Republic of Malayn is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 1.357 billion Malaynians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marlin. The average income tax rate is 72.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Malaynian economy, worth 198 trillion Malans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 145,991 Malans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All weapon research has been banned, arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct, the government is seen as openly hostile to all religion, and helicopter parenting is on the rise. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Malayn's national animal is the orca, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Malayn, helicopter parenting is on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Malayn, the government is seen as openly hostile to all religion.
- : Following new legislation in Malayn, arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct.
- : Malayn was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in Malayn, all weapon research has been banned.
- : Following new legislation in Malayn, body doubles and armed bodyguards escort witnesses to and from courtrooms.
- : Following new legislation in Malayn, commuters are denied boarding for attempting to bring packed lunches onto trains.
- : Following new legislation in Malayn, the population's jaw muscles put sharks to shame.
- : Following new legislation in Malayn, the government is pouring money into 'Operation Enduring Democracy'.
- : Following new legislation in Malayn, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Leader to meetings with foreign heads of state.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Grimmywelsh, Macrasetia, The Soylent Green Party, Faradova, The Galactic American Imperium, Dustwind, Krystalveil, Alski, Maconshinbernititte, Vicim, Free Land of Rebellium, Anollasia, Samonaemia, Solsevara, The Democratic State Of Josora, Farno, Geonomia, Reich do Brasil, Hashari Darussalam, Kaprein, Ilfarasia, DetroitSmash, Liberdon, Old Atlantica, Kyrizstanislav, Second Peenadian, Vivolkha, Greater Theowherveld, Markanite, Boroii, Wysrod, Jaegerpondonia, Rog Mily, Lisokyo, Striagro Uspil, United Kolance, Clialaad, Selinoz, Pickens Nation, Coldian, Reformed Imperis, Achessia, and Iron Soviet.