The Republic of Mad Dogs
“Barking all the time ...”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Nipper
The Republic of Mad Dogs is a very large, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 164 million Mad Dogsians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 7.7%.
The Mad Dogsian economy, worth 10.5 trillion Doggies a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Pizza Delivery, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 64,221 Doggies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Genetic research is temporarily tied up in government red tape, costumed characters wearing Maxtopian Grass leaves remind citizens that the government now sells the green stuff, pareidolic SETI scientists swear there's a message from aliens hidden within pi, and genetic researchers have been expelled. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control. Mad Dogs's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mad Dogs was endorsed by The Grand Empire of New Goldman.
- : Mad Dogs was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Mad Dogs was endorsed by The ENDORSE BEEPEE of Purple Hyacinth.
- : Mad Dogs was endorsed by The Kingdom of Wakandan Tribes.
- : Mad Dogs was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Mad Dogs was endorsed by The Propaganda Lord of Farengeto.
- : Mad Dogs was endorsed by The Merry Poppyns of 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121.
- : Mad Dogs was endorsed by The TSP Cool Kids Endorse Beepee of Volaworand.
- : Mad Dogs was endorsed by The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : Mad Dogs was endorsed by The PRARIE FOR CULTURE of MNA 33rd Infantry Regiment.
Endorsements Received: 42 » Amerion, Holota, Aidenfieeld, Conexia, Tepertopia, Marinho Islands, Corgitopiaa, Erinor, Concrete Slab, Blondiesland, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Qvait, Canmore, Beepee, Yeses, Scu Greinne, Crystal Creation, Eskvenn, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Death to democracy, Aumeltopia, PenguinPies, Wehraboos, Belschaft, Rebel-topia, Libedistan, West Bridgeport, Ralphburg, Westenhald, Levistian, Sedunn, Neazland, New Belgrade, Gonrati, Volaworand, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Farengeto, Wakandan Tribes, Purple Hyacinth, Ipugao, and New Goldman.