The Most Popular Girl in School of Mackenzie Zales
“Head cheerleader, homecoming queen, part-time model. ”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Most Popular Girl in School of Mackenzie Zales is a gargantuan, genial nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working population of 12.211 billion Mackenzie Zalesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mackenzie Zales City. The average income tax rate is 42.4%.
The strong Mackenzie Zalesian economy, worth 481 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 39,410 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears, chain casinos dominate the national gambling market, a cyber-war between file sharers and the music industry formats hard drives across the country, and soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mackenzie Zales's national animal is the eagle, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mackenzie Zales's influence in Topid rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Mackenzie Zales's influence in Topid rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Mackenzie Zales's influence in Topid rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Mackenzie Zales's influence in Topid rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Mackenzie Zales was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens and Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Mackenzie Zales relocated from Balder to Topid.
- : Mackenzie Zales was refounded in Balder.
- : Mackenzie Zales ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : Mackenzie Zales was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Zombified and Most Dead.
- : Mackenzie Zales was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Zombies.