The United Socialist States of Ma pi kulupu
“jan pali pi ma ale o kulupu! o weka li linja sina!”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: The Communist Bloc
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The United Socialist States of Ma pi kulupu is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its ban on automobiles, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 321 million ma pi kulupuans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of ma tomo Kapito. The average income tax rate is 85.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Ma pi kulupuan economy, worth 13.7 trillion manis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 42,619 manis, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Promising seven years of bad luck leads to seven years of community service, the Ma pi kulupuan Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas, nations that kill a ma pi kulupuan can expect a strongly worded letter, and there are six more weeks of winter if a northerner sees her shadow. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Ma pi kulupu's national animal is the kijetesantakalu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ma pi kulupu, there are six more weeks of winter if a northerner sees his shadow.
- : Ma pi kulupu was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Following new legislation in Ma pi kulupu, nations that kill a ma pi kulupuan can expect a strongly worded letter.
- : Ma pi kulupu was endorsed by The Catfishe's Republic of Goshnia and Goshnigovina.
- : Ma pi kulupu was endorsed by The People's Republic of Kirrlark.
- : Following new legislation in Ma pi kulupu, the Ma pi kulupuan Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas.
- : Following new legislation in Ma pi kulupu, promising seven years of bad luck leads to seven years of community service.
- : Following new legislation in Ma pi kulupu, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
- : Ma pi kulupu voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Europeia"".
- : Ma pi kulupu voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "National Economic Freedoms"".
Endorsements Received: 66 » FlyLands, Manchukurun, Socialist Zorolia, Grebanistan, Shamian, Red Nation State, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, North Fluedan, Feyrisshire, Soviet Felines, Carrico, Socialist Balkon, Eleanors Isle, Flying-Penguins, The Steephills, Paulistania, Melanesia and Micronesia, Newlbania, New Soviet States of America, Pogging Through The Pain, The Reunification of Korea, Pajonia, South Merwervader Islands, Hispania Lusitana, Aeruda, Techno Socialystiche, Yutopia, Kominis, Timofeyland, Green Briar, Soviet Socialist Anglia, East Shancia, Jus Publicum Europaeum, Free Collectives, Huelistan, Sheathimony, Council of America, American Liberationists, Canadian Democratic Republics, Repolaa, Floreznia, Whatevernext, Phallas, Boyarkinskaya, Socialist Cymrus, Novao, Transbiansylvania, Exania, Bovad, Ugriasau, and 16 others.Councilist Communes, Sith Isles, Saxxony, Comuny, RSSFR, Democratic-Socialists, Karelianastan, Firaxos, Borealian Communes, Puaco, Kethania, Mallissa, Colil, Marxistans, Kirrlark, and Goshnia and Goshnigovina.